20071115

keep me from running back to you.

Beams :D Jols had just finished brushing her teeth. The taste of lime mint darlie toothpaste just makes me smileee. I love the taste in my mouth :D I really look forward to brush my teeth in the morning and night. LOL. Random. K before I go back doing my fucking resume and FILA chart shit, just let me rant some more? Lol.

Today's super uber random. While strolling to the bus stop this morning, I didn't notice anything peculiar until I walked past this truck with it's storage compartment door left ajar. I happened to glanced into it and VIOLA, guess what I saw. Nothing. But a coffin. Right in the middle of the storage compartment. HOLY COW, OH MY MAMA. Pretened I didn't see anything and whistled away... LOL! How lucky. Pfft.

Surprise sms from someone(: Lol, it kinda made my morning. Yea. HEHE... Kayy. My day's super random I know. So went to school and discuss about the store and everything. Met this little meimei supplier. I think she thinks that twinlove was going to eat her up. I wished twinlove did! Booo. Undecisive. Uncertain. Unfamiliar. Very bad. But their stocks were really pretty. Lunchers at our dearest biz park, long time since we ate there... AND I SAW MR ROCHE!!! BAHHHHHHH!!! COME BACK!! ): Sigh. Thank God I manage to save myself from trouble. LOL. If not tmr I'll live through a living-hellish lesson. ZZZ. Sigh. And another project meeting. (VOMITS) But overall it was fun ya. CX's damnnnn funnyshit. Lucky he decided to join our pathetic group. You're our saviour! HUURAYYS(:

Co & Co. BORING. Can't believe we're still doing grid-drawing. Teacher made me excited by saying we're doing colouring next week. It died off when he said we're doing a COLOUR WHEEL! (VOMITS AGAIN) Sobbbs... I've faced enough colour wheels last semester and bloodyhell did up a effing HUGE UMBRELLA SIZED one. T_T SPARE MEEE. SCHOOL'S SUCH A DRAGGGG. Whines~~~~ ): It's so true to think that I don't even have anymore energy to cry. Drained. Mentally, physically and emotionally. Zzzz. I need another get away. BOOHOO. Well, had dinner with Poldars and I decided to walk myself to momo playground alone. I like walking at night. I love walking at night. And I enjoy walking at night. Momoness. Makes me think. Keep me from running back to you. I had to run away. And all I ever tried to do was making you be my escape.

I'm seriously suffering from escapism. Save me.
Break all my thoughts, back to work. Sigh.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home